If you’re looking for a Paleo recipe, in my humble opinion you’ve hit the jackpot here! This will easily feed 4 hungry Paleo dieters at any time of the day. This Delicious Sweet Potato And Turkey Casserole can be cooked for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Naturally calming sweet potato and ground turkey mean you can either kick off your day without any stress, allowing you to focus on your to do list. Or wind down after a long day knowing you’ve enjoyed a healthy meal. I made this last night and snuck back into the kitchen to finish it before others could. Simply delicious!
Paleo Recipe That Will Fill er’ up!
Making this Delicious Sweet Potato And Turkey Casserole Paleo recipe is very simple, as you’ll see below. The ingredients can be found in any supermarket, butcher or any deli. You could even add some extra spice by using some fiery red chilies, perhaps for dinner – rather than breakfast. However you decide to enjoy this recipe it’s lean, clean and I hope you’ll agree, tastes just marvelous.
Paleo Recipe: Delicious Sweet Potato And Turkey Casserole
- 400 grams turkey mince
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat your oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
- Dice the onion, garlic and red bell pepper.
- Peel and grate the sweet potatoes and set aside.
- Brown off the onion, garlic and bell pepper mix in a pan with a touch of oil.
- Add the turkey and partially cook.
- Add this mixture into a casserole dish.
- Empty the grated sweet potato over the mixture and press gently.
- Bake for 25 minutes, check, then finish for 5 more minutes.
- Serve, enjoy this casserole with 3 of your paleo friends!