This plate is light and doesn’t have a lot of calories. It’s perfect for the summer because, during summer time round, zucchinis grow. This is a pure creation of mine, and I hope you like this; personally, this zucchini filled with tuna recipe is one of my favourites.
Gourmet Zucchini Filled With Tuna and Quinoa
- 2 zucchini - round, as large as you can find
- 200 grams quinoa
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil - extra virgin
- 1 garlic bulb
- Put round zucchini to boil; depending on the size (I prefer medium to large) it should take about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the quinoa well and put it in a pot to simmer in salty water for 15 minutes. Drain and leave it on a plate.
- Scoop with a spoon inside the round zucchini and leave the pulp in a dish. In a saucepan, heat the oil and garlic together until you smell the typical garlic scent.
- Then take the garlic out of the pan, put the zucchini pulp and chopped fish in the pan and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper. After that add the quinoa and stir again.
- Add salt and pepper inside the zucchini, fill them with the mixture and serve.