Easy Gluten-Free Taco Pasta. I actually just got back from the grocery store and only bought enough dinner ingredients for one day!
Making some weeknight favorites, like this taco pasta recipe, is safe for all of us to eat.
After being off for some days, tomorrow morning, it’s back to work full-time. After working all day and readjusting to the routine, the last thing I want to do is worry about what to make for dinner, so tomorrow is Gluten-Free Taco Pasta it is!
I use the Club House Taco Seasoning because it tastes great, and it’s certified Gluten-Free. Also, 25% less salt is good too!
Here’s the Gluten-Free Taco Pasta recipe! I hope you like it. We sure do! It’s always a win for me when my family enjoys the same ground beef meal with no complaints.
Easy Gluten-Free Taco Pasta
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 small yellow onion - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2½ cups Marinara sauce (tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions – pasta sauce in southern hemisphere for Italian seafood dish) - I use a Gluten-Free marinara sauce
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- Sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add ground beef and brown the beef.
- In a separate pot, add an entire 340 grams box of Gluten Free macaroni noodles to boiling water and boil until al dente.
- Add pasta sauce, taco seasoning and a cup of water to ground beef and stir.
- Boil the sauce mixture for approximately 5-7 minutes, mixing often.
- Once noodles are done, drain, rinse and add to sauce. Stir in shredded cheese one cup at a time.