Looking for a refreshing way to spice up your weeknight dinners? Look no further than this flavorful minced pork with eggplant recipe! This dish is the perfect balance of sweet and savory, and the combination of tender pork and creamy eggplant will have you coming back for seconds.
Not only is this minced pork with eggplant dish easy to make, but it’s also packed with protein and nutrients. In addition, eggplant is an excellent source of fiber and potassium.
To make this dish, you’ll need just a few simple ingredients that are easy to find at any grocery store. The key is to start with high-quality, fresh ingredients and take time cooking everything to ensure maximum flavor.
Hearty Minced Pork With Eggplant Stir Fry
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork)
- 1 medium eggplants - cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs green onions (scallions or green shallots) - chopped (for garnish)
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the minced pork with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a regular wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork mixture to the pan and stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked.
- Add the eggplant to the pan and continue to stir-fry for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the eggplant is tender and fully cooked.
- Once everything is fully cooked, garnish the dish with chopped green onions.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.