These Guilt-Free Burgers are low in fat, low in sodium, and a healthy alternative for your regular burgers….We hear the mumbo-jumbo all the time.
I have been eating ground turkey for years, and although it is good, sometimes it needs some extra flavoring. Here is a Delicious and Guilt-Free Garden Burgers recipe I have come up with for a very flavorful burger! The whole family loves it!
Delicious And Guilt-Free Garden Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey)
- 1 medium egg
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup white onion - chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper (green capsicum) - chopped
- ¼ cup carrots - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal parts and roll each part into a ball, and press into patties. This recipe makes 6 perfect patties!
- Fry in a non-stick pan on one side for about 4 minutes at 300°F (medium heat). Flip over. Fry until cooked through, about 8 minutes total.