This is another way to enjoy your pasta and chicken. Bring them two together and you will have a Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe. Now isn’t that delectable? Mmm… just so tempting…
Weekend is coming and it is no ordinary day for me because I have guests coming over and I’ll be making a pasta recipe using Cajun seasoning and chicken as my main ingredients. The guests I’m having are my good old friends and one of their favorites is my Cajun Chicken pasta recipe. So today, I’ll be sharing this recipe.
Easy Cajun Chicken Pasta RecipePrint Recipe
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, minced
- 8 ounces of penne, cooked al dente
- 4 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 thinly sliced green onion
- 3-4 cups of heavy whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons of chopped cherry tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ grated parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
1. Cook the penne according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain water and set aside pasta.
2. Place the chicken and Cajun seasoning into a bowl. Toss and mix them well.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine (if you prefer) until chicken is tender. Sauté this for about 4-8 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat then add the green onion, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and the heavy cream. Heat through.
5. Pour in the penne and then top with parmesan Cheese and serve.
That is how you make Cajun Chicken pasta. Easy isn’t it?