This minced pork tacos recipe is a meal I’m pretty proud of. I was scrolling through Pinterest to get recipe ideas when I saw a picture of tacos, and I had to have some. This time was different, though. I didn’t scroll through tons of recipes and pick out my favourite parts of all of them, I did this all on my own, start to finish, and it turned out to be delicious! We ate the leftovers for two more days (and I’m not usually a leftover person unless I don’t feel like cooking, so that says a lot!).
Savoury Minced Pork Tacos
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water - sparkling
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt - seasoned
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag cabbage - shredded
- ⅓ cup cilantro (coriander)
- 24 small corn tortillas
- Pour vinegar and water into the crockpot.
- Combine season salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, dried mustard, onion powder, and black pepper and rub on the pork tenderloin.
- Put tenderloin in the crockpot. Sprinkle minced garlic and red pepper flakes on top.
- Set crockpot on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and allow the meat to cool.
- Mince the tenderloin.
- Assemble tacos with a choice of greens in corn tortillas.