This minced pork tacos recipe is a meal I’m pretty proud of. I was scrolling through Pinterest to get recipe ideas when I saw a picture of tacos, and I had to have some. This time was different, though. I didn’t scroll through tons of recipes and pick out my favourite parts of all of them, I did this all on my own, start to finish, and it turned out to be delicious! We ate the leftovers for two more days (and I’m not usually a leftover person unless I don’t feel like cooking, so that says a lot!).
Minced Pork TacosPrint Recipe
- 4 pounds of boneless pork loin
- 2 cups of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 bag of shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup of cilantro
- 24 corn tortillas
- Pour vinegar and water into the crockpot.
- Combine season salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, dried mustard, onion powder, and black pepper and rub on the pork tenderloin.
- Put tenderloin in the crockpot. Sprinkle minced garlic and red pepper flakes on top.
- Set crockpot on high for 4 to 6 hours.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and allow the meat to cool.
- Mince the tenderloin.
- Assemble tacos with a choice of greens in corn tortillas.