As you can probably tell from many of my recipes, I’m a huge lasagna fan. I’m also a fan of Buffalo Chicken, so combining these two together is the best thing I have ever done. You can not go wrong with Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups.
I have become accustomed to making lasagna roll-ups nowadays instead of the traditional pan of lasagna because my son will eat the shit out of the roll-ups. If I put a pan of regular lasagna in front of him, he complains and says he doesn’t like lasagna. And, of course, he will refuse to eat it and make himself a bowl of soup or a sandwich.
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Roll UpsPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 8-10 lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown chicken in oil.
- While chicken is cooking, boil lasagna noodles for 7 to 9 minutes or until al dente.
- After chicken has been cooked, add buffalo sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, salt and pepper.
- In a 9×12 glass dish, spread 3 to 4 spoonfuls of buffalo sauce on the bottom of the glass dish.
- Lay noodles out on the counter and spoon about 2 spoonfuls of mixture onto the noodle. Spread out evenly on noodles and roll up. Add to baking dish. Repeat the process until all pasta noodles have been used up.
- Top the buffalo roll-ups with mozzarella cheese and bake in a 350-degree oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, preferably for 20 minutes.