Tired of the usual pasta bolognese? Try this recipe for Yummy Macaroni With Pasture-Finished Ground Beef. It’s as easy to prepare, but the macaroni pasta gives a different texture that you’ll love at first bite. Here’s the recipe to try.
Yummy Macaroni With Pasture-Finished Ground BeefPrint Recipe
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound of pasture-finished ground beef
- 2 cups of uncooked large macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt, sea salt, or seasoning salt to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Begin cooking the macaroni, boiling it for the time listed on the package or until just tender.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium heat.
- Chop and saute the onions in the pan, about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add pasture-finished ground beef and saute until brown.
- Add pepper flakes, salt, celery seed and ground pepper to taste.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Drain the macaroni and add to the beef.
- Add the parsley and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
- Serve this dish with a side of vegetables, like corn, and some bread.