Who knew you could make your meatballs healthier? Well, boiling it to make a soup is the easiest to make that happen. And in this healthy boiled meatballs recipe, you’ll get the best of both healthy and delicious! So enjoy the easy recipe here.
Healthy Boiled MeatballsPrint Recipe
- 1/2 kilogram of ground pork
- 1 small cup of broken rice
- 1 small cup of bulgur wheat
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 9-10 branches of parsley
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 2 onions
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 dessert spoon of salt
- Grate the onion.
- Knead the ground meat, mixing with grated onion, finely chopped parsley, washed bulgur and rice, salt and black pepper. Shape it as balls; these will be the meatballs of the soup.
- Dust some flour on the tray.
- Make little balls out of the meat mix-dust some more flour over the meatballs.
- Shake the tray for flour to go all over the meatballs-chop an onion, and roast it.
- Peel and chop the carrot and potato.
- Add 2 pints of water; boil carrot for 10 minutes first; later, add the potatoes and meatballs.
- Cook for 30 minutes, serve it immediately!