Have you ever tried eating this ultimate pork burrito recipe? Today, I will be making this great recipe that is good for snacks and meals. This recipe will satisfy you. It is because the filling and wrapper make your stomach full. This recipe can also be served for dinner instead of the usual. To experience this delectable ultimate pork burrito, follow the ingredients and procedure below to make it perfect.
Satisfying Ultimate Pork Burrito RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 cups fried beans
- 2 and a half-pound boneless fresh pork butt roast (for mincing)
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried epazote
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- Fresh tomato salsa
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted and sliced
1. Prepare a large Dutch oven, place pork, onion, sliced carrot, garlic, salt, epazote, cumin and coriander seeds. Add enough water to cover the pork. Heat to a high temperature to boil. When it is boiled already, reduce the heat to low. Cover and simmer for 2 and a half hours or until the pork is tender.
2. In a preheated oven for about 350 degrees Fahrenheit, Remove pork from cooking liquid, strain and reserve 2 cups of liquid.
3. Place the pork in a roasting pan. Turn the pork once to cook each side for 45 minutes or until brown. Trim the excess fat from pork. Chop and mince the pork.
4. Combine pork and reserved cooking liquid in a medium skillet. Cook and stir for 5 minutes in a medium heat skillet until pork is evenly hot and moistened.
5. In each burrito, place half crosswise beans in a row on the lower half tortilla. Spread it out slightly. Fold the right edge of the tortilla over filling and loosely roll-up. Left the end of the burrito open. Place 2 burritos on each serving plate. Add your favorite garnish and serve immediately.
I hope you will enjoy this Pork Burrito recipe!