Winter makes us freeze–on the outside and inside. That’s why it is essential to eat some comfort food like this winter chicken meatball soup. I am not a big fan of using food to make you feel better, but in this case, there’s nothing to worry about. The dish is super low-carb and has only the fat that comes from the chicken. Nevertheless, it will warm you and nourish your freezing soul.
Winter Chicken Meatball SoupPrint Recipe
- 500 grams of lean chicken breast filet, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 big onion, cut it in half
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 of Chinese cabbage, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into wedges
- 3 eggs
- Some garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Soy sauce or other seasonings as desired
- Slice all the vegetables and place them into a high pot with enough water to easily cover all the vegetables. Turn on the heat and let simmer. Cook the vegetables until almost done.
- Form some meatballs from the minced meat and throw them into the boiling water. When they are done, break 3 eggs into the pot – one at a time and instantly stir heavily. It will form flaky egg protein.
- Season everything according to your preferences and serve hot.
- And just like everything in life: this soup tastes best when shared with somebody that needs warm comfort.