This is another and great way to eat pizza. If you like pizza, you will love for sure this pizza roll. It is so easy to prepare. You only need pizza dough, tomato, grated cheese, cooked meat, olives, oregano, 1 egg, salt olive oil, and nothing else. But you can, of course, add ingredients and garnish it as you wish! This original starter will delight your guests.
Homemade Pizza RollPrint Recipe
- 1 rectangular pizza dough
- 1/4 cup of tomato purée
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- 1/4 pound of pre-cooked ground beef
- 1/8 cup of olives, sliced
- 1/8 cup of oregano
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato purée onto the dough.
- Add a dash of olive oil.
- Then, spread the cooked beef and do the same with the olives.
- Spread a bit of salt and a bit of oregano
- Spread grated cheese. Be careful not to garnish the dough too much to roll up easily and avoid overspills.
- Roll carefully and reserve a few minutes in the fridge, so it’s firm when cutting.
- Cut the extremities.
- Brush the pizza roll with the whisked egg.
- Cut it in large equal shares.
- Put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot!