The recipe title of this lasagna recipe itself may be unrealistic and hard to believe. However, as you continue reading this Delicious Recipe Of Lasagna Without Pasta Recipe and make this on your win, you will not be disappointed!
This recipe is designed for those who are not a fan of carbohydrates (gluten). There are many vegetable options for making this lasagna such as using the zucchini.
Why use zucchini for lasagna without pasta?
Now, to respond to this question, you must understand that there are several vegetables that serve as substitutes for carbs. In this lasagna without pasta recipe, the zucchini is perhaps the best option that goes well with the other elements present in the recipe and will not change the flavor.
Delicious Recipe Of Lasagna Without PastaPrint Recipe
- 3 large zucchinis into thin films
- 2 ½ cups of ground beef
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can of tomato paste (350 grams)
- 1 tablespoon basil ground
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (230 grams)
- 1 pinch of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
1. The first thing you have to do is to slice the zucchini for the lasagna recipe without pasta. The ideal is to have 2 centimeters-thick zucchinis. You can use a peeler for slicing.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 ºC and maintain this for the entire recipe.
3. Then, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the ground beef. Let cook for 4 minutes at medium heat.
4. Then add the sliced bell pepper, garlic powder, and chopped onions to get the flavor and seasoning of the meat.
5. After about 3 more minutes, add to the pan the following ingredients: tomato paste, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix very well and reduce the flame to a minimum. Let cook for 5 minutes.
6. In a baking dish, pour a little of the meat sauce. Then add the slices of zucchini to assemble the lasagna. Next, add the meat to the sauce. Then, add slices of zucchinis again, add the meat sauce, etc.
7. When you’re at the top layer of your lasagna, add layers of cheese on top.
8. Bring your lasagna into the oven and leave it there for 30 minutes. Once done, remove, and let cool a little. Enjoy!