I was feeling a little spicy last night and decided to make some Easy Gluten-Free Beef Enchiladas Recipe. If you do not have the ingredients to make that recipe, don’t worry. This can be filled with any ground meat such as ground beef, taco meat, leftover pork chops, shredded chicken, even leftover BBQ pork that you spice up a bit. It’s a very versatile dish!
Easy Gluten-Free Beef Enchiladas Recipe
- ¾ pound ground beef (minced beef) - Mexican beef
- 3 cups Colby Jack cheese - shredded
- 16 medium corn tortillas - steamed or lightly cooked in oil until soften
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place a cup and a half of the enchilada sauce at the bottom of your baking dish.
- Divide the beef and Monterey jack cheese on the tortillas. Roll each tortilla and place stem side down into sauce.
- Top the enchiladas with sauce.
- Sprinkle it with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes till heated through and the cheese is lightly golden brown.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!