This yummy inside-out stuffed pepper skillet recipe is a great dinner recipe that is perfect especially when you have leftover rice. This dish is perfect for a night when you are hungry and need to get dinner on your table fast.
I always think of this when I’m in a hurry but still want a flavourful and enjoyable meal for my family. It’s packed with healthy ingredients so I know my kids are getting the nutrition they need.
This inside-out stuffed pepper skillet is a must-try of you just want a quick meal after a long tiring day outside.
Yummy Inside-Out Stuffed Pepper Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - extra lean
- 1 ½ cups white rice - cooked
- 1 medium green pepper (green capsicum) - chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion - chopped
- 8 ounces Neapolitan Sauce or Pasta sauce Southern Hemisphere (Tomato Sauce in North America)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, pepper and ground beef. Sprinkle with salt and stir gently to break up the ground beef. Cook in medium heat until the beef is all brown and pepper and onion are soft.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and cooked rice. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring the mixture occasionally until it is heated through.