In this Flavorful Meatballs With Honey and Mustard Sauce recipe, the classic taste of the meatball was varied with a spicy sauce of mustard and honey. It’s a dish you can prepare in less than thirty minutes!
Flavorful Meatballs With Honey and Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 350 grams ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 150 ml water
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Mix the meat with onion. Then, add milk and crackers.
- Salt the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to sit for at least 10 minutes, then start forming the balls.
- Heat butter and vegetable oil (in tablespoons) in a pan, and fry the meatballs until crisp.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, honey, flour, water, salt, and stir.
- Add into meatballs, sprinkle chopped dill, and let cook for 20 minutes.
- If the sauce evaporates too quickly, don’t be afraid to add water.