In this Flavorful Meatballs With Honey and Mustard Sauce recipe, the classic taste of the meatball was varied with a spicy sauce of mustard and honey. It’s a dish you can prepare in less than thirty minutes!
Flavorful Meatballs With Honey and Mustard Sauce Recipe
These meatballs with honey and mustard sauce are my kids' favourite. They love the flavour of these and I know your kids will love these too!
- 350 grams ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 150 ml water
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Mix the meat with onion. Then, add milk and crackers.
- Salt the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the mixture to sit for at least 10 minutes, then start forming the balls.
- Heat butter and vegetable oil (in tablespoons) in a pan, and fry the meatballs until crisp.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, honey, flour, water, salt, and stir.
- Add into meatballs, sprinkle chopped dill, and let cook for 20 minutes.
- If the sauce evaporates too quickly, don’t be afraid to add water.
Calories: 456kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 19gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 357mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 738IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 3mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!