Check out this Honey Sriracha Meatballs recipe! There are so many vibrant flavors with the combination of sweet and spicy! Not to mention it’s SUPER easy! Less than 45 minutes to make!
I put Sriracha basically on EVERYTHING! In this Honey Sriracha Meatballs recipe, the sauce adds a kick for sure, but with a bit of sweetness as well. That’s why this Honey Sriracha Meatballs dish goes so well with the combination of honey, sriracha and ginger. Not just the taste… But the aroma that fills the house. It just lingers in the air for a short period of time, but you always want it there. So good thing this amazing ground turkey dish makes about 40 meatballs because if you’re eating it by yourself, it could last you a week worth of lunch.
The Best Honey Sriracha MeatballsPrint Recipe
- TO MAKE THE MEATBALLS:
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- TO MAKE THE SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a big mixing bowl, add your ground turkey, Italian bread crumbs, eggs, green onion, garlic powder, salt, black pepper until well combined. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls (about 40 meatballs) and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Bake the meatballs for about 25 minutes or until browned.
4. While the meatballs are baking, combine all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan, bring it to a boil over medium heat, and while whisking continuously. Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes (sauce will thicken), then toss the sauce with the meatballs.
5. Serve immediately over brown rice and vegetables. Enjoy!