I’ll warn you about this beefy meatballs and pasta dish – it’s totally addictive! The meatballs taste sooo good that you won’t be able to stop eating them. This dish is perfect for weeknight dinners because it’s so easy to make yet flavorful and delicious.
Beefy Meatballs and PastaPrint Recipe
- 1/2 pound of ground lamb or beef about 10-12 meatballs
- stock pot
- splash of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- splash of red wine
- 1 tablespoon of cream
- 2 handfuls of cooked whole wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped
- On medium heat, warm the meatballs through in a wok (if already cooked), or cook the meatballs until browned and cooked through.
- Add the stock pot and begin stirring. Add the splash of boiling water to loosen, then keep stirring until it has dissolved. Add the mustard and stir through. Add the wine and keep stirring intermittently.
- Put the heat down to low and frequently stir to keep the sauce moving for a couple of minutes. Stir through the cream, then pour the meatballs and sauce over the pasta in 2 bowls. Add the parsley on top.