Scrumptious Superbowl Turkey Burgers
These scrumptious Superbowl turkey burgers are my best homemade burgers yet. These are packed with flavours you'll want in a burger.
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey)
- 1 medium red onion - chopped
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - optional
- Mix ingredients in a bowl. Don’t be scared to get your hands messy when mixing all the ingredients together!
- Grab a reasonable amount and form about 4 to 6 patties.
- Grill on med heat for 7 minutes per side.
- Once it is done, place it on the serving platter and have the cheese melt on top of it.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, etc. Enjoy!
Calories: 528kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 68gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 1661mgPotassium: 937mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1893IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 448mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.