Gourmet Chicken Patties With Cranberry Compote
These gourmet chicken patties with cranberry compote are my ultimate comfort food. I just love how heavenly these are.
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 medium avocado - sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cranberries - organic
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Cranberry Compote Instructions
- Wash and sort the cranberries, picking out any bad berries.
- Combine cranberries, water and sugar in your saucepan. Stir and allow to cook for about 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool while preparing the chicken patties.
Chicken Patties Instructions
- Place ground chicken in a large bowl, sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper generously over the chicken and knead spices through with your hands.
- Form into patties and set aside.
- Put some olive oil in your frying pan over medium-high heat. Place patties in a heated pan, adding extra salt and pepper. Cover and allow to cook until the middle is done and outside is browned, making sure patties have been cooked to reach a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit internally.
- Layer chicken patties with avocado, goat cheese, and cranberry compote, and enjoy!
Calories: 856kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 53gFat: 56gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 28gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 221mgSodium: 377mgPotassium: 1801mgFiber: 11gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 801IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 119mgIron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.