Last month I only created this new recipe for Moroccan Lamb Salad With Yoghurt Dressing since I was travelling so much for work. However, now that my work schedule is slowly returning to normal, I’ve been wanting to make some more recipes to share once again.
When we did our market shopping, my husband said he felt like eating lamb, which made me think of making this salad.
This Moroccan Lamb Salad With Yoghurt Dressing is filling and delicious. If you prep the roast pumpkin in advance, it also makes for a very quick meal. This salad could easily be made vegetarian by changing the lamb to Tempeh or Tofu.
Moroccan Lamb Salad With Yoghurt DressingPrint Recipe
- Salad Ingredients
- 250 grams of ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons of Moroccan seasoning
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 small pumpkin, diced and roasted
- 1 zucchini
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- Spray oil
- Yoghurt Dressing Ingredients
- 200 grams of Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Spray a frying pan with a bit of oil and heat the pan to medium-high
- Add in the lamb and the Moroccan seasoning and allow the meat to brown.
- As the meat starts to brown, add a 1/4 cup of water to the pan and keep stirring to make sure the meat doesn’t stick.
- Whilst the beef is cooking, divide the spinach between 2 bowls and top with coriander leaves and pumpkin
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise and add to the bowls using a potato peeler or mandolin slicer.
- Once the meat has browned, divide it between the bowls.
- Top with the below yoghurt sauce and enjoy
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stir well
- That’s it, enjoy on top of the salad!