These Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps or the “TCLW” are tasty keto explosions! This modern-day dish has graced the tables of travellers, foodies, gluten-free, paleo and all taste buds in-between. This time we’ve made it Keto, an even more modern adventure just waiting for you to take your very first bite.
Yummy Thai Chicken Lettuce WrapsPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of ginger fresh, grated
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Himalayan salt
- Butter or Romaine lettuce leaves
- Green onion, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Red pepper, sliced
- Sesame oil drizzle
- Lime wedge
- In a skillet, combine all ingredients except for garnishes.
- Simmer on low/medium until chicken is fully cooked.
- Use lettuce leaves as wraps and add filling to the centre. Top with cilantro, green onion, red pepper, sesame oil and a lime wedge.