These Pineapple-Glazed Meatballs got the sweetness that your kids will love. It’s a simple snack that everyone will have fun sharing with. Check out the easy recipe here.
Sweet Pineapple-Glazed Meatballs
These sweet pineapple-glazed meatballs are so delightful. My kids love these because of the sweetness that doesn't overpower the meat.
- 1 medium egg - slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion - chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 medium green pepper (green capsicum) - cut into strips
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple - unsweetened chunks and drained
- Combine the first six ingredients and shape them into meatballs.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Fry meatballs and cook until brown. Discard the oil, return meatballs to the skillet, and add the pineapple juice and green pepper.
- Heat meatballs for 3 minutes and bring to boil. Stir in sugar and the next 4 ingredients. Stir constantly and bring to boil. Add the pineapple chunks until heated thoroughly.
- Serve meatballs with rice.
Calories: 344kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 25gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 929mgPotassium: 584mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 283IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.