These Pineapple-Glazed Meatballs got the sweetness that your kids will love. It’s a simple snack that everyone will have fun sharing with. Check out the easy recipe here.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 can of unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- Combine the first six ingredients and shape them into meatballs.
- Coat the skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Fry meatballs and cook until brown. Discard the oil, return meatballs to the skillet, and add the pineapple juice and green pepper.
- Heat meatballs for 3 minutes and bring to boil. Stir in sugar and the next 4 ingredients. Stir constantly and bring to boil. Add the pineapple chunks until heated thoroughly.
- Serve meatballs with rice.