This pineapple pork meatball is a very simple meatball recipe that you’ll like. It may sound weird to have pineapple in your meatball, but I swear, this tastes divine! Learn here to cook the delicious recipe.
Sweet Pineapple Pork Meatball
Like pineapples? Why not try incorporating it with meatballs? Try this sweet pineapple pork meatball recipe. I know you'll love it!
- 3 pounds ground pork (minced pork)
- 16 ounces pineapple - crushed
- ½ large red onion
- The first thing I do is cut the purple onion relatively small, then put the pineapple in a strainer to extract the extra juice. I try to get just a bit more juice out with the pineapple than will come out by pouring it into the strainer, so the mixture doesn’t get too wet. Shake it slightly and gently push it down to drain a little extra.
- Then put it all in a bowl and mix; add garlic to the mixture (as usual) and even a bit of paprika to give them some colour.
- Form the meatballs into 3 to 4-ounce balls and put them in the oven on a cookie sheet for 45 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Calories: 640kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 39gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 129mgPotassium: 763mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 20IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.