This Beef and Artichoke Pasta is a specialty of mine. I always get asked to serve this when I have guests over because of its goodness. It’s comfort food that can quickly fill you up and satisfy your cravings for a good pasta dish.
Beef and Artichoke PastaPrint Recipe
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces of dry pasta of choice
- 12 ounces of ground beef
- 8 no-salt-added canned tomatoes, sliced crosswise into quarters
- 8 canned artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dried mixed Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup of juice from no-salt-added canned tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste mixed with 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of shredded part-skim milk mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook your pasta according to the package directions for al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain well.
- Brown the beef and stir in the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, Italian herbs, tomato juice, and tomato paste-water mixture.
- Add the drained pasta and mix gently.
- Place in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the pasta in the oven for 20 minutes or until bubbly hot.