I am all about quick easy dinners that still taste delicious. This Fail-Proof Turkey Burgers recipe is a perfect summer dinner that won’t overheat your house. It is light and refreshing but you still have that I’m chewing away on an AWESOME burger feeling.
These patties can be made in advance during your meal prep if you will be cooking in them in the next day or so. I like to make a double batch and freeze them. This Fail-Proof Turkey Burgers recipe is so easy to pull out of the freezer and cook up in a skillet. There are definitely some nights where I don’t want anything to do with cooking.
This Fail-Proof Turkey Burgers recipe has a little heat, if you would prefer light heat omit the sriracha sauce or no heat omit the chili powder too. With or without the heat they will still be AWESOME!
To freeze: wrap each patty in wax paper and store in a ziplock freezer bag. That way you are able to pull them out one at a time for single servings.
Fail-Proof Turkey BurgersPrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 of an onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce or chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 egg
1. Mix all your ingredients in a large mixing bowl with clean damp hands.
2. Form meat mixture into patties. The size of the turkey patty is up to you but I usually section the mixture into 4 larger patties.
3. Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
4. Serve on a lettuce bun with all the fixings! I like Farmer Jim’s Ketchup, mayo, tomato and homemade guacamole.