My family enjoys this Crazy Easy Chili Recipe. This is a very low heat recipe—Italian Seasoning, Mix Chili, and Seasoning Mix.
A Crazy Easy Chili Recipe that you throw together in the slow cooker and enjoy at the end of the day. Perfect for busy people who want a healthy recipe. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos).
You can have Crazy Easy Chili using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Crazy Easy Chili RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic optional
- 2 cans of chili beans
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, and chili powder
- Optional: shredded cheddar cheese and crackers or tortillas
1. In a large pot, brown your ground beef. Once ground beef is browned, add your onions, garlic and bell peppers and let cook together for about 5 minutes.
2. Then add your beans and your canned tomatoes and your spices to taste and put the lid on and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Then add your optional cheese and enjoy with your crackers or tortillas on the side!