My family enjoys this Crazy Easy Chili Recipe. This is a very low heat recipe—Italian Seasoning, Mix Chili, and Seasoning Mix.
A Crazy Easy Chili Recipe that you throw together in the slow cooker and enjoy at the end of the day. Perfect for busy people who want a healthy recipe. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos).
You can have Crazy Easy Chili using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Crazy Easy Chili Recipe
This Crazy Easy Chili Recipe is perfect for busy people who want a healthy recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 medium white onion - chopped
- 1 medium green pepper (green capsicum) - chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic - minced, optional
- 2 cans red kidney beans
- 1 can tomato - petite diced
- 1 teaspoon salt - pepper, and chili powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - optional, shredded
- In a large pot, brown your ground beef. Once ground beef is browned, add your onions, garlic and bell peppers and let cook together for about 5 minutes.
- Then add your beans and your canned tomatoes and your spices to taste and put the lid on and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
- Then add your optional cheese and enjoy with your crackers or tortillas on the side!
Calories: 750kcalCarbohydrates: 71gProtein: 50gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 105mgSodium: 2405mgPotassium: 1915mgFiber: 19gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 421IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 329mgIron: 10mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.