These Tasty and Easy Sesame-Spiced Turkey Meatballs came to be like most of our dinner parties.
I had neatly planned out our ground turkey meals for the week but was seriously pressed for time. It turned out I was missing one of the title ingredients (I swear I had sesame seeds at some point), but that was a quick fix since I added some strong sesame oil to the mix. These were quick, healthy, and super easy.
Tasty and Easy Sesame-Spiced Turkey Meatballs
These Tasty and Easy Sesame-Spiced Turkey Meatballs came to be like most of our dinner parties. Super quick, healthy, and super easy to make.
- ½ pound ground turkey
- ½ cup bread crumbs - , dry whole wheat seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 pinch salt - , flaky or coarse
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil - to coat the pan
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix all meatball ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined. As a good Italian, I use my hands, but if you’ve got a lot of patience and time, feel free to use a fork. If it’s too dry, add some water. If it’s too wet, add some breadcrumbs. Form them into 1-inch meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a medium-sized pan. Brown the meatballs, moving them around, so they get an even color.
- Transfer the meatballs to a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until a thermometer reads an internal temperature of 160-165 degrees.
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 34gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 312mgPotassium: 442mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 202IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.