These Chinese Chicken Balls are heaven-sent for kids. It’s a go-to easy snack that even adults will genuinely enjoy as well. Moreover, it’s got the right kick of Chinese flavourings that you can never get from other regular meatballs.
Amazing Chinese Chicken Balls
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon flour - all-purpose
- ½ cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK)
- 2 stalks spring onions
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ½ cup cooking oil - for frying
- Combine chicken mince, egg, black pepper, salt, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, cornflour and all-purpose flour and mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixture and fry in hot oil.
- Fry 1 teaspoon of garlic ginger paste in hot oil.
- Add vinegar, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken balls to it and mix.
- Chinese chicken balls are ready. Serve hot.