Stuffed mushrooms are a good option if you’re looking for new healthy ways to enjoy your favorite mushrooms. However, the stuffing takes the mushrooms to another level. I just love how the combination of savory and healthy meets in this very simple and quick dish. I know you’ll have a good time making this dish.
Simple Stuffed MushroomsPrint Recipe
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 stalk of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 50 grams of salad or feta cheese
- 1 cup of pre-cooked minced turkey meat
- Handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- Set the oven to fan 200 degrees Celsius or gas mark at 6.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper to prevent sticking and runaway bits.
- Place your mushrooms on a baking tray, ensure the inside points are placed upwards. Sprinkle all your ingredients (excluding the spinach for the bed) into the mushroom and place the breadcrumbs on top as the last ingredient. Make sure you split the ingredients between both mushrooms evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve on the bed of spinach.