This BBQ Bacon Turkey Meatloaf is a recent experiment that turned out well. The loaf itself is firm enough to cut into slices, but each slice is so light and yet so moist.
It seemed like a miracle that it was holding together at all, but it was. The meat had its satisfying turkey flavour, touched lightly with the garlic powder. The bacon and sauce added richness and spice.
BBQ Bacon Turkey MeatloafPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2-3 dashes of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of Half and Half
- 5-6 bacon slices, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons of your favourite BBQ sauce
- Combine everything except for the bacon in a big bow.
- Pour mixture in a baking pan and add bacon sliced at the top.
- Bake the meatloaf 350 degrees for 1 hour or until juices run clear and bacon is crisp.