Looking for the best ground turkey meatloaf recipe? Give this one a try. It’s so easy to make, and you’ll indeed have a good time making this meatloaf recipe. It’s best made with only fresh ingredients to ensure a great outcome.
Ground Turkey Meatloaf RecipePrint Recipe
- 8 ounces of onion, diced small
- 3 ounces of celery, diced small
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 2 ½ pounds of ground turkey
- 2 ounces of wheat bran
- 2 ounces of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of flat-leaf parsley, chopped fine
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- Sauté onions and celery in oil until translucent—do not brown. Add the garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper and sauté for roughly 2 minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
- Add the ground turkey meat in a bowl, then put bran, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and egg whites; mix well. Stir in cooled onion mixture and adjust seasonings.
- Spray a 9-inch by 5-inch by 3-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray and fill the pan with the turkey mixture.
- Bake the loaf at 350 degrees Fahrenheit to an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Let the meatloaf cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan, slice and serve.