This crab-stuffed pepperoncini recipe comes from my dear friends Josh and Olivia. Josh started making these pepperoncinis during man-nights in Louisville and we quickly requested that he make them every time we were together. They’re tangy without being too spicy so almost everyone at a party can enjoy them.
Spicy Crab-Stuffed Pepperoncini Recipe
- 1 pastry bag
- 1 cup crab meat - minced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce - Louisiana or Texas Pete sauce
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 ½ tablespoon Cajun spice seasoning (black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika) - red cajun seasoning
- 1 pound cream cheese - fat-free
- Cut the stem end off the pepperoncini and carefully scoop out the seeds.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with the minced crab meat, hot sauce and seasonings until well blended.
- Place the mix into a pastry bag with a small hole cut in one corner.
- Pipe the mix into the seeded pepperoncini and fill to the top.
- Place the pepperoncini on a tray and let it cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.