This crab-stuffed pepperoncini recipe comes from my dear friends Josh and Olivia. Josh started making these pepperoncinis during man-nights in Louisville and we quickly requested that he make them every time we were together. They’re tangy without being too spicy so almost everyone at a party can enjoy them.
Spicy Crab-Stuffed Pepperoncini Recipe
- 1 pastry bag
- 8 oz crab meat - minced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce - Louisiana or Texas Pete sauce
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 lb cream cheese - fat-free
- Cut the stem end off the pepperoncini and carefully scoop out the seeds.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with the minced crab meat, hot sauce and seasonings until well blended.
- Place the mix into a pastry bag with a small hole cut in one corner.
- Pipe the mix into the seeded pepperoncini and fill to the top.
- Place the pepperoncini on a tray and let it cool in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.