Lamb meat is one of the best meats out there. This is why I use it on special dishes like this Lamb and Feta Gnocchi recipe I go for when I want some lamb pasta. Try this recipe at home and see the goodness for yourself.
Lamb and Feta GnocchiPrint Recipe
- 500 grams of gnocchi
- 500 grams of lamb mince
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 200 grams of feta cheese, crumbled
- Small handful mint, roughly chopped
- Small handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- spoon of olive oil over low heat in a frying pan with some salt and pepper. It should take about 5 minutes in total.
- Turn the heat up and crumble the lamb mince in. Give it a quick mix round to combine the onion, garlic and mince, and then leave in the pan to brown. Once browned, mix again in the pan until thoroughly browned all over.
- Add your tomatoes and lemon juice, give it another quick stir and turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Start cooking the gnocchi as per pack instructions (simmer for 2 to 3 minutes). When the gnocchi is cooked, put your feta, mint and parsley in with the lamb and stir it around. Drain the gnocchi, and put in with the lamb, feta and herbs. Combine, and serve.