Lamb meat is one of the best meats out there. This is why I use it on special dishes like this Lamb and Feta Gnocchi recipe I go for when I want some lamb pasta. Try this recipe at home and see the goodness for yourself.
Creamy Lamb and Feta Gnocchi
This lamb and feta gnocchi is the perfect recipe to make when you want something special for dinner. The lamb meat is so sumptuous–you'll love having this.
- 500 grams ground lamb (minced lamb)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 medium lemon
- 3 medium tomatoes - chopped
- 200 grams feta cheese - crumbled
- 1 handful mint - roughly chopped
- 1 handful parsley - roughly chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- spoon of olive oil over low heat in a frying pan with some salt and pepper. It should take about 5 minutes in total.
- Turn the heat up and crumble the lamb mince in. Give it a quick mix round to combine the onion, garlic and mince, and then leave in the pan to brown. Once browned, mix again in the pan until thoroughly browned all over.
- Add your tomatoes and lemon juice, give it another quick stir and turn the heat down to medium-low.
- Start cooking the gnocchi as per pack instructions (simmer for 2 to 3 minutes). When the gnocchi is cooked, put your feta, mint and parsley in with the lamb and stir it around. Drain the gnocchi, and put in with the lamb, feta and herbs. Combine, and serve.
Calories: 747kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 34gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 1084mgPotassium: 578mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1107IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 312mgIron: 7mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.