Here again, is a chicken dish that I stew and throw the sauce over pasta. This Tarragon Chicken and Pasta is my most recent favourite pasta dish. It’s so hearty and filling; I love it as a quick meal to satisfy my craving for some carbs.
Delectable Tarragon Chicken and Pasta
- 3 large chicken breast - minced
- 4 cloves garlic - diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour (plain flour Australia and UK) - to dredge the chicken in
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 dashes ground black pepper
- Saute onions and garlic in butter to caramelize.
- Brown the chicken in a separate pan in butter which I had first dredged in flour.
- Once the chicken has browned, dump the onion on top of it, put in the wine, lemon, tarragon, salt and pepper while it was on a high flame.
- Lower the flame to relatively low, cover it and let it cook for about 35 minutes until the meat was tender and falling away from the drumsticks.
- At this point, add the goat cheese with the flame off. Cook 8 ounces of brown rice pasta and toss it in.