This Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe is from my friend. She loves to cook this when we get together. It’s a delicious stuffed shells recipe that I know you will never get enough of either.
- 1/2 – 1 pound of ground chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 box of jumbo shells
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 box of stuffing (prepared)
- 1 cup of mayo
- Shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the jumbo shells.
- Mix cooked ground chicken, prepared stuffing, mayo, and 1 cup shredded cheese in a bowl for your filling.
- Stuff the cooked jumbo shells with the filling and put in a 13 x 9 pan (you will have some shells leftover)
- Mix both cream of chickens and chicken broth in a bowl, stir well.
- Pour over shells and top with shredded cheddar.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.