Succulent Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
This recipe for chicken and cheese stuffed shells is my go-to pasta recipe for special occasions. You can easily nail this at the first attempt of making it.
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken) - cooked and chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken stock (chicken broth or chicken bouillon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the jumbo shells.
- Mix cooked ground chicken, prepared stuffing, mayo, and 1 cup shredded cheese in a bowl for your filling.
- Stuff the cooked jumbo shells with the filling and put in a 13 x 9 pan (you will have some shells leftover)
- Mix both cream of chickens and chicken broth in a bowl, stir well.
- Pour over shells and top with shredded cheddar.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Calories: 1240kcalCarbohydrates: 99gProtein: 47gFat: 72gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 29gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 1794mgPotassium: 1029mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 600IUVitamin C: 0.3mgCalcium: 258mgIron: 4mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!