I love chicken wraps. I have redone my Greek chicken wraps recipe, just to make it a little easier.
Finding recipes that I can make without heating up my house are always a bonus. This fits the bill. Plus, I just love this homemade Tzatziki Sauce!! In fact, I always make extra so that I can use it as a dipping sauce, or it’s great on top of some salmon.
Now only if Mission Tortillas would make their gluten-free tortillas in a larger size!
You will have a hard time putting these Gluten-Free Greek Chicken Wraps down, so I guess we can do that after this yummy dinner!
Easy Gluten-Free Greek Chicken Wraps RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoon gluten-free Greek seasoning
- Mission gluten-free tortillas
- 3 carrots, julienne
- 1 hothouse cucumber, julienne
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Romaine or baby spinach, chopped (I use a combination of both)
- Tzatziki sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Feta cheese
1. In a large skillet, heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken thighs till golden brown on one side.
2. Flip to cook the other side. Sprinkle half of the Greek seasoning on the cooked side. Cover the pan for a few minutes while the second side is cooking.
3. Once the second side is cooked, flip again and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning. Cover and remove from the stove and let sit in the pan for about 3 or 4 minutes while you begin to prep your wraps.
4. Take a gluten-free tortilla and spread a very healthy serving of the tzatziki sauce.
5. Sprinkle it with green onion, and feta cheese.
6. Now, remove the chicken from the pan and mince it into small pieces.
7. Spread some of the carrots and cucumbers onto the wrap. Top with chicken and lettuce/spinach.
8. Be careful not to overfill. Wrap like a burrito or like an enchilada. Personally, I like to wrap them in tin foil so that it makes them easier to cut in half.
This recipe is a good recipe for people with celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, gluten intolerance or a gluten-free diet because none of the ingredients contains gluten.