The possibilities for this taco bake recipe are endless here. You could add chopped bell pepper, onion, black beans, etc. You could even make this recipe vegetarian by subbing beans for the ground beef entirely. Use this as a starting point and get creative!
Taco Bake RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of extra lean ground beef
- 1 packet of reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 servings of tortilla chips
- About 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet, adding the taco seasoning as the meat cooks.
- When the meat is cooked, add diced tomatoes and combine to combine.
- Spray a 9×9 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Create a layer of tortilla chips, and top with the entire beef/tomato mixture. Add a new layer of tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake the tacos for 10 minutes, until cheese, is melted.