I love chicken wraps. I have redone my Greek chicken wraps recipe, just to make it a little easier.
Finding recipes that I can make without heating up my house are always a bonus. This fits the bill. Plus, I just love this homemade Tzatziki Sauce!! In fact, I always make extra so that I can use it as a dipping sauce, or it’s great on top of some salmon.
Now only if Mission Tortillas would make their gluten-free tortillas in a larger size!
You will have a hard time putting these Gluten-Free Greek Chicken Wraps down, so I guess we can do that after this yummy dinner!
Easy Gluten-Free Greek Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound chicken thighs - boneless and skinless, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large flour tortillas - Mission gluten-free tortillas
- 3 medium carrots - julienne
- 1 medium cucumber - julienne
- 5 stalks green onions (scallions or green shallots) - chopped
- 1 head Romaine lettuce - or baby spinach chopped (I use a combination of both)
- ¾ cup tzatziki sauce - homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken thighs till golden brown on one side.
- Flip to cook the other side. Sprinkle half of the Greek seasoning on the cooked side. Cover the pan for a few minutes while the second side is cooking.
- Once the second side is cooked, flip again and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning. Cover and remove from the stove and let sit in the pan for about 3 or 4 minutes while you begin to prep your wraps.
- Take a gluten-free tortilla and spread a very healthy serving of the tzatziki sauce.
- Sprinkle it with green onion, and feta cheese.
- Now, remove the chicken from the pan and mince it into small pieces.
- Spread some of the carrots and cucumbers onto the wrap. Top with chicken and lettuce/spinach.
- Be careful not to overfill. Wrap like a burrito or like an enchilada. Personally, I like to wrap them in tin foil so that it makes them easier to cut in half.