The best thing about this Game Day Buffalo Chicken Nachos recipe is the ingredients are easily prepped. These guys require no prep, so they’re ready to go. I chose a thicker tortilla chip to not become soggy from all the cheese and hot sauce. I didn’t use any cream cheese in this recipe because the Monterey Jack was creamy enough on its own and wonderfully complimented Frank’s Hot Sauce.
Game Day Buffalo Chicken NachosPrint Recipe
- 2-3 cups of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of cooked ground chicken
- 1/3-1/2 cup of Frank's red hot original cayenne sauce
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack queso
- 1/2 cup of shredded Colby Jack
- 1/4 cup of green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to broil at 500 degrees.
- Mix cooked shredded chicken with Frank’s hot sauce until evenly coated, set aside.
- Measure queso, Colby jack, green onions, blue cheese, and set aside.
- Put a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of cast iron skillet.
- Pour or spoon queso directly onto chips in an even layer.
- Place minced buffalo chicken evenly around the skillet and sprinkle Colby jack cheese on top. Place in oven to broil 5 to 7 minutes until cheese bubbles and begins turning brown.
- Remove the nachos from oven and let cool before eating.