You’ll be amazed at this simple ground beef and rice recipe I’ll share with you. It’s comfort food that will remind you of those dishes your grandmother used to serve you. Check out the easy recipe here.
Simple Ground Beef and Rice RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium or small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
- 7 ounces of canned corn, undrained
- 1 medium or normally-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups of rice
- Cook the beef in a large skillet until it gets browned. Start adding chopped onion and cook under medium or low (not too low) heat until the onion and beef get tender.
- Drain the fat and add water, chilli powder, soup, tomato, green pepper, corn and salt.
- Bring it to a boil. Stir in the rice. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.