This Spanish rice with ground beef recipe is a delicious meal you can easily whip up. Yes, it’ll take a little time to cook, but it’s worth the effort! It’s a delectable rice dish that can satisfy your cravings for something savoury.
Spanish Rice With Ground Beef RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 32-ounce bottle of tomato
- 1 cup of long-grain rice, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take a skillet, and cook the ground beef until it gets brown. Stir the green pepper, chilli powder, onion and garlic in the beef. Stir and cook the vegetables till they get tender.
- Stir all remaining ingredients. Boil it. Reduce to low heat, cover it, and simmer the ingredients for 20 to30 minutes (or until the rice gets tender and liquid is absorbed).