Kofta Ground Beef KebabsPrint Recipe
- 1 kilo ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- red chili peppers (optional)
1. Mix the meat and the spices altogether. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Shape it into cylinders like fat weiners.
3. Put it on your grill. Char grill is always better. It’s best to skewer it with bamboo skewers or barbecue sticks so you can flip it easily then set them on the grill. Brushing it with vegetable oil or olive oil until cooked through. It should take about 5-7 minutes.
4. As for the garlic yogurt sauce, mix plain yogurt, minced garlic, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper. Add chili peppers if you want it to be spicy.