Gently Spiced Chicken Kofte Kebabs
I don't know anyone who can resist the goodness of kebabs. And if you haven't found your favourite recipe yet, this spiced chicken kofte kebabs recipe could be the one.
- 500 grams ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon spring onions - finely chopped
- 1 handful mint - chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ medium lime - juiced
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly by hand.
- Form into 8 small balls. Spear each ball onto a BBQ stick and then flatten each way, forming a sausage shape.
- Heat the BBQ flat plate. Spray the kebabs well with oil on all sides.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, turning every few minutes to another side.
- Serve with extra lime.
Calories: 327kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 27gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 807mgPotassium: 850mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 113IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 81mgIron: 3mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!