This ground beef chili slow cooker chili recipe is delicious yet very simple to make. If you’re feeling a bit lazy or you want a meal that saves both your time and money, this recipe is for you. It’s a ground beef dinner that will not cost too much money! If you work full time during the day, this might be a good slow cooker recipe to cook on the weekend. Since it only takes 3-5 hours to cook on low, it may be overdone if you prep this and want to cook it in the morning.
The Easiest Ground Beef Chili RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16-ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1 large and 1 small can of chili beans (the best I’ve tried are the Hunt’s Chili Beans)
- Dash of salt, pepper and chili powder to taste
- McCormick Chili Spices (optional)
- Half an onion
1. Brown the ground beef and onion. Drain the grease.
2. Add stewed tomatoes, chili beans and ground beef to the slow cooker. Add spices to taste.
3. Slow cook your Ground Beef Chili on low for 3 -5 hours.
4. You can chow down on your chili with a side of hot cornbread muffins. Mmm delicious!
I find that the chili becomes really thick and tasty the longer I simmer it. I also never turn my slow cooker on the high setting in order to create really savory dishes. Now you have got an inexpensive family meal with little effort. Also, please note that you can double or triple this recipe and put it in the freezer to eat later in the week!