This ground beef chili slow cooker chili recipe is delicious yet very simple to make. If you’re feeling a bit lazy or you want a meal that saves both your time and money, this recipe is for you. It’s a ground beef dinner that will not cost too much money! If you work full time during the day, this might be a good slow cooker recipe to cook on the weekend. Since it only takes 3-5 hours to cook on low, it may be overdone if you prep this and want to cook it in the morning.
The Easiest Ground Beef Chili Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - 16-ounce
- 1 dash salt - pepper and chili powder to taste
- ½ large white onion
- Brown the ground beef and onion. Drain the grease.
- Add stewed tomatoes, chili beans and ground beef to the slow cooker. Add spices to taste.
- Slow cook your Ground Beef Chili on low for 3 -5 hours.
- You can chow down on your chili with a side of hot cornbread muffins. Mmm delicious!