When it comes to ground beef recipes and American cuisine, this easy burger recipe is truly something for everyone. People prefer burgers because they are satisfying and convenient. Also, you can make them any way you want and add the toppings you desire.
Easy Burger RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 pretzel buns
- Arugula, for toppings
- Tomato slices, for toppings
- Minced purple onion, for toppings
- Ketchup, for toppings
1. Add oil to a big skillet over medium heat.
2. Add patties and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
3. Place one cheese slice on top of every patty; cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
4. Serve with buns and your favorite toppings!