When it comes to ground beef recipes and American cuisine, this easy burger recipe is truly something for everyone. People prefer burgers because they are satisfying and convenient. Also, you can make them any way you want and add the toppings you desire.
Easy Burger Recipe
Here it is—our greatest 4-step easy burger recipe! The patties are so juicy and packed with flavors when cooked well-done.
- 1 small yellow onion - grated
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 medium egg
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil - virgin olive oil
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch Arugula - for toppings
- 1 medium tomato - sliced, for toppings
- 1 medium red onion - sliced, for toppings
- 4 tablespoons ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - for toppings
- Add oil to a big skillet over medium heat.
- Add patties and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place one cheese slice on top of every patty; cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with buns and your favorite toppings!
Calories: 368kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 30gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 997mgPotassium: 701mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1238IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 206mgIron: 4mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!