Beef sliders are perfect for a portion-controlled meal or as an appetizer for your next party. We made these for our recent Super Bowl party, and they were a huge hit! The homemade pickled red onions set them apart. I also love to add a little butter to my burger buns and let them set on the grill for a few minutes. What’s your favourite type of slider?
Beef SlidersPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef (or ground buffalo)
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup of chopped onions
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend hamburger, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper with a fork.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Spray your pan with cooking spray.
- Form each portion into a slider-sized burger. Make a deep impression in the centre of each using your thumb.
- Brush the burgers with canola oil.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes for well-done burgers, flipping them halfway through and adding cheese (to melt) and buns (to crisp) just minutes before ready.