A large part of the low carb way of life is meats and fats. So as you can imagine, I adore a good burger. I often struggle with finding ways to make my burgers more flavorful, and I think I have finally found a winning burger recipe! Are you ready for the best burger you will ever eat? Here is what you will need to make this burger.
The Best Burger You Will Ever Eat
Are you ready for the best burger you will ever eat? Here is what you will need to make this burger.
- 12 slices bacon
- ½ medium white onion
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 1 can mushrooms - small can
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - or any shredded cheese of choice
- Cut up the bacon and fry it on medium to high. Once the bacon is done, set it aside to cool but leave the grease in the pan.
- Next, you want to cut up your onion and fry it in the bacon grease. Once the onion is cooked, place it in the bowl with the bacon so it can cool.
- Now, let’s season the meat. Add all the seasonings to it as well as the liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce. You should be able to make 6 nice sized burger patties from this recipe.
- Cook your burger patties, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside.
- Next, add in the cooled bacon and onions and the shredded cheese and mix it well. Don’t forget the mushrooms.
- Assemble the burgers. Dinner is served!
If you are so inclined to use a low-carb burger bun, I’d love for you to try this one. It is the one I use in the next few pics, and it is super simple. You’ve really got to give this burger a shot, and let me know if you think it is as tasty, juicy and flavorful as I do.
Calories: 369kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 35gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 119mgSodium: 459mgPotassium: 544mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 239IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 158mgIron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.